[access-uk] Re: Annoying message

  • From: Nadia Van Niekerk <nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:15:56 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please contact our offices
for a copy of the legal notice at 0860 12 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301

Hi Carol

This message is put in by the server when I sent it.  Thats why it is so
difficult to make the IT staff understand that I want it on the bottom and
not at the top.

Nadia van Niekerk
Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531
Email:  nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx