[access-uk] Annoying message

  • From: Nadia Van Niekerk <nvniekerk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:02:37 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice which
can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please contact our offices
for a copy of the legal notice at 0860 12 12 14 or 27 012 422 6301

Hi all

As most of you know by now, I have a very annoying header at the top of all
the messages I sent to the list.  I want to appologize for it, I know it
frustrate all of us a lot.  I talked to our staff at the technical
department, and they told me that it could not be change at this immediate
moment and that it is a standard header for all outgoing messages sent from
within the company.  I won't stop complaining about this stupidity from my
headoffice side until I am sattisfied, in the meanwhile, please bear with me
and my annoying message.

Thanks people

Nadia van Niekerk

Cell:  +27(0) 82 927 6531