[access-uk] Re: Announcement: heavy duty shoe/boot snow chains for VIs now available

Hi John,

People will soon complain about questions that are best handled directly
rather than through a public forum flooding the list.
I allowed John Wilsons email through as beneifit to the list members.  Even
though it's nothing to do with access-tech.

If you think that I enjoy dealing with rude and OBNOCKCIOUS individualges
you are very MUCH mistaken.  My life has allot more meaning than needing the
power-trip you imply I GET KICKS FROM BY MODERATING on this list.

I'm asking you to mind your manners.
If you are unable to comply with THIS simple and common curtisy request,
you're fully entitled to move onto another list.  And see if they put up
with your rudeness, as gracefully as I have so far.

Barry
List Admin