[access-uk] Re: Announcement: heavy duty shoe/boot snow chains for VIs now available

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:12:36 +0000

I think there's a bit of confusion here.

John W offered his product. John G asked a perfectly reasonable
question about payment methods.
David Q attempted to place an order on the list.
Immediately after that, Barry T responded with "This list is not to be
used to place orders!", however, it is unfortunate that he quoted John
G and therefore appeared to be responding to him, rather than David Q.

Nevertheless, John G responding by calling Barry T a "damnable tinpot
dictator" and "jumped up whippersnapper" was totally uncalled for and
I think Barry did the right thing here.