[access-uk] Re: Announcement: Sonus-1XT radio now here!

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:15:51 -0000

If he did not make a profit then he would go out of business  and that would
not be good for him would it or his bank that he probley had to get the
money from to start the business in the first place its not cheap to start
up a business now days

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry