[access-uk] Re: Announcement: Price drop on KNFB Reader Mobile

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:36:32 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

No, the cost is literally pennies.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Eleanor Burke
Sent: Friday 21 November 2008 20:45
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Announcement: Price drop on KNFB Reader Mobile

Sagib, Right then do I not have to pay extortionate Internet charge all the
time?  I had understood it to be a couple of pence per journey OK and that
was why I did not mind purchasing it.  I am a little confused on this one.
At present I waved the £5.00 charge on Vodafone for the Internet as I would
not be using it and just could not see any reason why I should pay this per
month.  It was supposed to give me continued Internet Access.  Are you
saying that even without paying that charge I would still be only paying
pence per journey?  If I find I am using it a lot and if I could get to
learn how to do e-mails on my phone then Internet Access continuous would be

good value indeed.  I would never use my mobile for surfing the net as I am
not that good.

Eleanor