[access-uk] Re: Announcement: New version of Beyo CBS Reader

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:57:40 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

Interesting.  I don't get that problem on my N86.  Can I just check
something.  Firstly are you opening the camera lid before going into Beyo,
and secondly, are you closing the camera application also before going into
Beyo?  The camera app comes up automagically when you open the lid.  If the
camera is in use, you will get this error.

All the best

Steve