[access-uk] Re: Announcement: New version of Beyo CBS Reader

Hi Steve.

Thanks, I should have said, I managed to solve the problem by the simple expedient of uninstalling then reinstalling the application, it works like a charm now. Thanks for your suggestions anyway.

All the best, Ibrahim.
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:57 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Announcement: New version of Beyo CBS Reader

Hi Ibrahim,

Interesting.  I don't get that problem on my N86.  Can I just check
something.  Firstly are you opening the camera lid before going into Beyo,
and secondly, are you closing the camera application also before going into Beyo? The camera app comes up automagically when you open the lid. If the
camera is in use, you will get this error.

All the best

Steve