[access-uk] Re: Announcement National Talking Newspapers and Magazines

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:34:12 +0100

If you've not used this recently, you should take a look. You no longer have to
download files which I used to find a pain. Once you've tapped your password
in, you can read newspapers on the web, all on one page, with headers for each
article title that you can easily skim through. They're very long pages and can
be anything from around 30 articles for Disability Now up to around 300 for The
Sunday Times. And as I say, all on one page so you can just hit the letter H to
jump to the next heading. And the next. And the next.

It's better than it's ever been and newspapers are available early in the
morning, certainly many before I get in to work at 8am.

It costs 39 pounds for an annual subscription. Very good value.