[access-uk] Re: Announcement - AccessibleNews for IE launched!

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:11:20 +0100

OMG!

More proprietary guff!

I admire the effort, but think it's highly unnecessary.

How will this handle the net in 2 years time?

I believe in the short-termthis can benifit a user. However, in the longterm surely this teaches the user bad habits and can only result in creating more confusion of accessibility vs usibility.

A nice idea but in the bigger picture I wouldn't recommend it to a user.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>