[access-uk] Announcement - 6th October AVIOS Note-taker Training Day

  • From: "Karl Farrell" <karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 16:27:41 +0100

If you already use a voice or braille note-taker, I write to invite you to
book for our training and networking day in London on Saturday 6th October.

If you use a braille or voice note-taker from Hims (Sense products) or
Humanware, we would really like to send you our brochure for the training
day.  Sight & Sound Technology and Humanware, respectively, have agreed to
provide the trainers for the day and there will be plenty of opportunities
for attendees to also share tips with each other.

The day will be held in London by AVIOS (the Association of Visually
Impaired Office Staff).  Please email us for a brochure about the day.  We
are very happy to offer users of braille and voice note-takers a chance to
get more benefit from their equipment and share tips with each other.

This event is now less than three weeks away so please email me, Karl
Farrell, for our brochure on the training day:
Karl.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone enquiries to 020 7275 7650.