  From: Tristram Llewellyn
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:17 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Analog to digital

  You can use an analogue VHS with a modern digital TV provided your video
player has either of the following with an equivalent on the TV itself.

  Ariel RF out -> Ariel RF input

  21 pin SCART

  RGB

  Most digital TVs will have these connections plus a few others.  The SCART
being the simplest to setup provided you have a lead and the connection at the
both ends.  If you choose the Ariel route you will need to tune in the TV using
its analogue tuner to your video channel.  Few VHS machines have RGB anyway.

  Regards.

  Tristram Llewellyn
  Sight and Sound Technology
  Technical Support
  www.sightandsound.co.uk

  Mail:
  Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Phone:
  Support line: 0845 634 7979

  Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

  Sight and Sound Technology
  Welton House North Wing
  Summerhouse Road