[access-uk] Re: An observation and a curiosity

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 04:55:54 -0000

er, hello? we're blind on here. so, er, what does punctuation, er, look
like? And how does that relate to a face? Yes I know it does in the sighted
world, but it doesn't in our world does it. So, unless we add signs to
braille or them all, blind people won't remember them! Now, how the heck can
i write a sly grin or a cheeky smile?

Cheers
Dave