[access-uk] Re: An introduction and a solution to the Sonus 1XT blue screen problem

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:57:06 +0100

Well, it's the firmware that was installed when I bought the radio back in 2005. I never bothered to update it. If I choose to do this, is the USB cable for the radio still possible to buy? Also, can I still download the program to update the firmware?

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 17/06/2010 18:48, Elliott Barnes wrote:
Chris,
Which firmware version are you using?
You can check this by going into the main menu, and havigating to the
"Software Version" icon.
Cheers.

On 17/06/2010, chris hallsworth<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi, please let me know. When this happens I just unplug and plug back in.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 17/06/2010 18:41, Elliott Barnes wrote:
Hi all,
I'm a new member to the list, and actually found it through Google
when searching to the solution to a problem with the Sonus 1XT DAB
Digital Radio.
A couple of months ago, someone on the list stated that their 1XT
wouldn't boot, and wouldn't do anything apart form display a blank,
blue screen.
I was just wondering, do any of you have, or have had, that particular
problem?
If so, you arn't alone; mine died last Christmas, and I managed to
find a solution to the blue screen.
If anyone's interested, feel free to let me know.