[access-uk] Re: An excellent disk defragmenter Defragler

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 08:52:48 -0400

At 08:04 AM 8/2/2011, you wrote:
Will it work for Windows XP?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] An excellent disk defragmenter Defragler

Hello all.
Thought I would tell you about this excellent, free and fully accessible disk defragmenter and optimizer from es. using it on xp here.

Doris

the guys who make CCleaner and Recuva. You can get Defragler from www.piriform.com. I have just done a defrag on my Windows 7 32 bit laptop and I have certainly noticed a huge improvement in both performance and responsiveness so far. I first heard about it from a tweet from File Forum so thought I would give it a shot. Turns out some of my followers on Twitter also use and love this program. How about you?
Let me know please.
Many thanks.
Chat soon.
--