[access-uk] Re: An accessible cd burning program

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:03:13 -0500

CDEx is a CD ripping, not a cd burning program. You use it to rip audio cd's to compressed audio files or to record audio from analog input or to convert between different audio formats.

Doesn't vista have native cd and dvd burning capability? xp comes with cd burning support already and I heard that vista can burn dvd's also.

hth

Doris

At 03:30 PM 11/24/2010, you wrote:
Jim,