[access-uk] Re: An O2 story with lessons to be learned

  • From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:10:04 -0000

Very well done jackie I'm glad you got the iphone in the end! I hope you'll
like it!

Madleen Mann
RNIB Customer Sales and Support/Technology
105, Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
t: 0207 391 23 08
E: madleen.mann@xxxxxxxxxxx

RNIB's Talking Books Service is a lifeline for thousands of blind and partially
sighted people. At the moment fewer than 1 in 20 titles are available as
talking books. Please donate today to help RNIB provide more. Call 0845 345
0054 or visit rnib.org.uk to help someone find their life again.