From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darran Ross
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011. 02:20 PM
To: Access-UK
Subject: [access-uk] An EPub Download, Can JAWS Read It?

Hi List.

I'm interested in buying a football magazine that's being offered as an EPUB
download, but I've got no idea what an EPUB looks like, so to speak.

Does this mean that its a title that you need an EBook reader to access? Or
will JAWS handle it just fine?

I'm hoping as there's a few folks out there downloading and reading various
formats someone will be able to put me right.

Thanks for any help.

Darran