[access-uk] Re: An App Suggestion for MS Office Users

  • From: Yusuf <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:38:33 +0100

Jackie, If you find it could you let me know how you manage it? I've just done a search for simply office and for simply office shortcuts and come up with a blank.

Yusuf

On 10/04/2012 11:34, Jackie Cairns wrote:
Hi Darran

Thanks for this, will hunt it out and keep it as it could be useful.  After
all, there are so many you can't know them all unless you're some sort of
sad anorak! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns