[access-uk] Re: American DVDs

The reason why the DVD won't play is because the region for the states
is different to ours (region 2). Don't know a solution, but I hope that
helps anyway.
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:43:33 +0100, "Audrey Tonge"
<audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> HI all,
>
> I am asking on behalf of a friend who has received a DVD as a gift,
> unfortunately, the DVD came from the states and she has so far been
> unable
> to play it.  Is there any way she can solve this problem?  Does she need
> certain type of player?
>
> thanks so much for any help you can give.
>
> Audrey

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266