[access-uk] Re: Amazon

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:49:38 -0000

Hello David,

Yes, I agree. The checkout, etc, buttons work OK now. However,
as a general observation, it's a complete clutter and a pig of a
site from an organisational point of view.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx