[access-uk] Re: Although I have unenstalled the program Download Express from my system there is still a folder with that name in Program files Can I unenstall it without causing myself problems?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that.

Does anyone on the list know of any utility that is VI friendly and can defrag the registry for me, or a utility that I can obtain for an RNIB volunteer to use to defrag the registry please?

Alexander Shannon