[access-uk] Re: Alternatives for BBC What's On listings wanted

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:19:15 +0100

Yes Pete, its primarily radio listings that interest me, but I've been
interested in the suggestions that have come up.

If I was into Sky TV and watched a lot of freeview or cable channels then I'm
sure Digiguide would be the way to go, especially if seting up timed recordings
were on offer for both radio and TV.

Its certainly a world of ever increasing and complicated choices.  The BBC will
be trialing anytime now Watch It AGain - or whatever they'll call it- similar
to Radio Listen Again.  With these options you obviously need miss nothing.
Add to that I'm in the fortunate position of being able to record four radio
programmes  - more radio soaps - if I choose.  I've a lot of thinking to do,
and I'm getting older so keeping up with it all is a problem.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx