[access-uk] Re: Alternative to windows messenger

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:06:48 +0100

Hi

Yes it works but it's talking a long time to download on the
dialup.

Regards

Adrien

'What are you doing about the green paper proposals to
abolish some disability benefits?

Please see the save our benefits campaign website below and
join the campaign if you can.
www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a blank
message to:
saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Once you have joined you can post to the forum by sending a
message to:
saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        From: Adrien
<mailto:adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        I have tried downloading windows live software but
for some
        unknown reason it is very slow. Is there another way
I can
        send messages without the software?

        Regards

        Adrien

        'What are you doing about the green paper proposals
        abolish some disability benefits?

        Please see the save our benefits campaign website
below and
        join the campaign if you can.
        www.saveourbenefits.co.uk
        You can join the saveourbenefits forum by sending a
blank
        message to:
        saveourbenefits-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Once you have joined you can post to the forum by
sending a
        message to:
        saveourbenefits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You can get me off list at:
        adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        or
        adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
        or
        adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

        Speakon is a free fully self-voicing accessible
multimedia
        program for the visually impaired, find out more by
        downloading the
        software from:
        http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
        You can join the speakon user group by sending a
blank
        e-mail to:
        speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-
        **
        ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the
        ** immediately-following link:-
        **
[mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
        ** or send a message, to
        ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security,
version of virus signature database 4354 (20090821)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of