[access-uk] Re: AllofMP3 and credit card payments

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:26:17 +0100

It seems a bit of a curious blind spot people have when trading with their
credit cards with an organisation which is more or less trading dishonestly
with material it does not have a right to.  If your labour could be so easily
technologically apropriated you wouldn't be sleeping so soundly.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support