[access-uk] Advice on mp3 players please

Hi

I have been asked to research mp3 players for a friend of
mine. Neither he or his wife know much about gadgets or
computers but they have decided that he would like an mp3
player. He is elderly and he would like something which is
very easy to use. I thought about the zenstones but maybe
you guys would have a better idea as to what was available
and what would be suitable. He is not blind but is hard of
hearing. I suggest about £50 would be an upper limit.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx