[access-uk] Re: Advice on mobile phones

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:25:26 -0000

Steve, I think it's the new N6630 the one you were thinking of, an impressive
phone. But Gordon, don't forget the Nokia new communicators 9500 and 9300 which
are going to be supported very soon, early Feb hopefully. They are the killers
if you'd ask me! You might find some more helpful info on the Nokia site re
phones specifications, and on the Scansoft site re compatible phones with Talks
if that's what you are after. There's Mobile Speak which is another mobile
screen reader in addition to Talks if you want to have a look. There's a free
application which can be used as a colour identifier, read more at,

http://www.seeingwithsound.com/midlet.htm

If you need links for to any of the above please drop us a line - I'm in a bit
of rush now. And ah! there's always the Talks emailing list...

HTH,

Amro