--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:13 AM (UK time), Amro Bilal at amro_bilal@xxxxxxx said:

Hi Ali,

From memory, you need to press the Function key with F11 to turn
wireless on.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:27 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Advent 4213

Good morning all,
I just got one of those Advent 4213 over the weekend, and, I am quite
impressed with it.  However, I have one problem.  I have been trying
to get
it on my wireless network at home without a luck.  Does anyone have
one of these notebooks and can help me please

Wireless setting is on WPA and 64 bit incription.

Thank you.

Ali