[access-uk] Re: Advantages to using a third party zipping utility?

HI Sandra,

When you've got focus on one or more files or folders say in Windows
Explorer, press your applications key (same as right clicking) and find =
the
'Send to sub menu. Choose 'Compressed Zip folder, and depending on the =
speed
of your machine, you should very soon have an archived version of the =
file
in the same location as the original.

Note that in Stage one once activated the items context menu, you can =
press
the letter T to jump straight to 'Send To.

This is how I've done it anyway.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews