[access-uk] Re: Adobe Reader

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:45:56 +0100

in one word, yes.
Marie----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 11:15 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Adobe Reader

This link is really helping me out too as I had been unable to update my ADR from version 8.10 to 8.11 and was having it crash on me a lot.

However, I noticed that this version of AR comes with the google toolbar. Can this be deselected during the installation?

Thanks much.

Doris

At 09:19 PM 1/28/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Hi Derek

Right, the following link will take you to the download page of the Adobe website. Here, you can select which Operating System you use on your computer, which version, and your preferred language. For example, the first combo box highlights Windows as the first option, and the second combo box lets you choose whether this is 98, ME, 2000, XP, etc. The third combo box lets you select your language. Once you do that, hit the continue button.
<http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html>http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/acrobat/readstep2_allversions.html

Once you download and run the installation, you should then be able to access PDF files, the majority of which you can save as text files.

I hope this is a starting point for you.

Jackie

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

"Pray, pray, pray!" - Pray without ceasing. (1 Th 5:17)