[access-uk] Re: Adobe Reader

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 00:16:07 +0100

Actually I am not quite sure how jaws 4.x will handle the latest version of Adobe reader. I vaguely remember having some issues.

It's late here but I have jaws 4.51 as the oldest version installed on my system still and will give it a go tomorrow and report back if there are any problems reading a document.

Cheers,

Doris

At 11:03 PM 1/28/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Derek
As I have said elsewhere, you should be ok with JAWS 4 and higher. The
default accessibility settings for the Adobe reader program should see you
through most documents you are likely to encounter. If you need any further
help, the list is here to be asked.

Iain