[access-uk] Re: Adobe PDF eBooks

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:25:35 -0000

No I'm not saying that. I'm saying that I have successfully managed to convert a couple of books in the .lit format to HTML. I wouldn't want to garrantee that you could do the same thing. It depends on the encription of the particular book, it also depends on having a sighted person around the first time you try because you need them to do something with Microsoft's ebook converter before the decription program can do its thing.

Sorry I realise I'm not being terribly definite, it took me ages to find a program that I could access that would crack the star trek books I wanted to read and even then I needed my sister to click a few things from within the Ebook reader before the decription program would work correctly. It may successfully convert the book you want, but then again it may not.

The program I use is called convert Lit.
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>