[access-uk] Adobe Flash Player installer

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 23:28:09 +0200

    Hi all,

 First, I need to save the latest Adobe Flash player 10 activex control in
my pc.
When I go to Youtube, I can not play the flash player there and I'm going to
my latest saved downloaded Adobe Flash layer and run it once and only then I
can go again to Youtube and use it properly.
I have to do this process every time in order to listen to Youtube.
Firts, what can I do to solve this problem so when I go to Youtube, I can
soon use the Flash player and not getting the message that my Java scripts
are turned off or that I don't have the latest update of Adobe Flash player.
any help is greatly appreciated.

Moti