[access-uk] Re: Address bar not showing in IE 6

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:23:43 +0100

Well, I don't know Alex, and I'm certainly not a JFW user, but as for Internet
Explorer issues, just two suggestions, (in Internet Explorer).1.  It isn't F4
that brings focus to the address bar, its F6.

2.  I believe it is possible to have the address bar not show in Internet
Explorer.  In fact, checking this, I find it can be disabled by going to the
view menu and entering on the navigation option.  Just possible this has been
turned off.  Otherwise, simply don't know what's up.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx