[access-uk] Adding to the "send to" submenu

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:27:03 -0000

Hi everyone,

Here's a massive techie question for you.

I have a second hd installed on my computer. It's named "New Volume F".  Now,
last night I wanted to send some folders to that drive.  However, I noticed
that when pressing the submenu key and going to send to, my second had drive
isn't listed as an option to send to.  I find bluetooth is there as well as,
the CDRW drive and my documents.

Is there a way of adding my second hard drive to the send to options.

I did manage to move folders using the cut and paste function but, am amazed I
can't do it through the "sent to" option.

any ideas?

Thanks,

Justin