[access-uk] Re: Adding fields to a contact in Outlook

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:41:39 +0100

Hi there Amro

Try Alt V A V C F from the view menu from contacts in outlook.  Try adding
something there and play with it until it works out for you.

If you press Alt T for Select available fields from this dialog and select
user defined fields in drop down combo box I think you can press Alt N to
select the Add New Field button.

Any field that you add I think you need to add it to the Show these fields
in this order (shortcut Alt O) and you can move it up or down as well
Shortcut (Move Up is Alt U and Move Down is Alt D)

Cheers

Baldev Shinder

West Bromwich, West Midlands U.K.

Work: bshinder@xxxxxxxxx