[access-uk] Re: Adding a hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 09:24:51 +0100

Mark, Nice idea, but it doesn't work.  I get the following error message:
The HTTP mail store could not be created.
On a slightly different note, is it possible to get context sensitive help
(for error messages etc) in Outlook.  F1 doesn't work, it just takes you
into Outlook help, there's no context sensitive information that I can see.
Cheers.
Alex