[access-uk] Re: Adding People to Twitter.

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:38:22 -0000

Mandy, is it maybe blind_tech with an underscore rather than a dash? I can't
find one with a dash.

Don't know what access tech you're using, but it's a lot more straightforward
on easychirp than on the Twitter page itself, as follow links are exposed as
ordinary links.

If you log in with your Twitter account at easychirp.com, you will then be able
to search for blind_tech and get their page. Then find the follow link. The
direct link is this:-

http://www.easychirp.com/app/actions/doFollow.php?action=follow&uid=blind_tech

Of course, change the last bit with the user's nae if I've got it wrong.

I know this is a bit circuitous, but hope it helps.

Vince.