[access-uk] Re: Adding E-mail To My Contacts in N95

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:41:39 -0000

Hello Eleanor,

I know what is happening here.  When you create a contact the first number
field is mobile.  What you can do is edit the field labels.  Go into a
contact, choose edit from options and go to the field you wish to edit.  Now
go into options again and arrow down to Edit Label.  You can edit all your
contacts so you know whose mobile number or e-mail address you are looking
for.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett