[access-uk] Re: Add remove programs.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:37:41 -0000

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your reply. When I was running Win98 I new what I was doing. I have been using xp since August last year, but this is the first time I have wanted to remove something. Any way thanks again for your reply.
All the best
Petrina,
Southampton UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>