[access-uk] Re: Adaware and spyware removers?

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:19:42 +0100

Hi

I've found the prog you mentioned, Barry. It, apparently, has a job lot of different spyware detectors and killers in one package. It's also got some good recommendations on the net. Anyone interested, you need to look for Hitman Pro 2.5 on:

http://www.hitmanpro.nl/

Barry H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>