[access-uk] Re: Adaware

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 20:06:33 -0000

I did leave it over night, and had to re-boot the next morning, but there
was nothing in the quarantine folder, I think my machine must have crashed
out, but I've tried running it again, and it just gets to the point of
telling me that 87 critical objects have been found, and says it is still
scanning, but nothing more happens!, but I know it hasn't finished as I
can't get to the results page, so it just seems to be hanging!

Andy