[access-uk] Activating speech on I-Phone

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:58:38 +0100

Hi all

I realise that this one will probably have been covered in the past but, you
know how it is when you have no interest in a subject, you just delete it
without reading.  Well, I have ordered the I-Phone 4 and it comes today, so
I'll need to know how to turn the speech on.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

Cheers

Barry