[access-uk] Activating Audible player on PacMate

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:56:05 +0100

I've installed the Audible player on my PacMate but hitting 'enter' on
an Audible file prompts an authentication error message saying that my
player may need to be activated. I've looked through the menus in
Audible player but can't find any activation options. I uninstalled and
re-installed the Audible player but its still not working can anyone
help? The one file I've played is the introduction to Audible file...ta
muchly