[access-uk] Re: Accessing Microsoft Windows XP Media Centre

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:41:14 -0400

Hi Andrew,
I love media centre for what it can do, Spoken TV listings etc. I can just
imagine what it can manage if someone wrote scripts for it. I can get the
time a TV movie is on, get the title etc. But in one of the corners of media
centre is a box that goes into detail of what the movie is about. I'd love
to have that spoken.  I suspect not too many people have media centre on
their computer at the moment, hence little call for info on what it does. Or
some might have an idea, but assume its non accessible.

Peter

Peter