[access-uk] Re: Accessing ITV Player

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 16:56:55 +0100

Same sort of pain using NVDA, I'm sorry to say, and I have tried to use the
object navigation keys to no effect. I can see a bit, so realise that there's a
blooming great play button in the middle of the Flash object, but ITV clearly
haven't used the accessibility functions in Flash, and I can't find a way of
activating the button except by using the mouse.

Vince.