[access-uk] Re: Accessible treadmill

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <ptrholdstock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:00:09 -0000

I had a pro-active Fitness treadmill which was gym size so easy to run on, had the same things mentioned below i.e. tactile buttons and the buttons on the handles. It also had a powerful motor and whilst the RRP was over £1000 I won it on Ebay for £300. The main thing to think about with a treadmill is if your going to be running on it you want a large track to run on otherwise it can become dangerous as it's easy to end up going over.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Barry G
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible treadmill

I just checked it out on Amazon and it comes in at between £700ish and a
cool grand...

All the best,
Barry G

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohammed Adeel" <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>