[access-uk] Re: Accessible treadmill

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:06:56 -0000

Hi Jackie, this is interesting but you didn't tell us the actual size when in
use.  I have just finished my sessions of physiotherapy and I really miss my
exercise bike.  It was a very good one and it was fun going up the hills and
mountains on the screen.  I will look around for one.  Does anyone have an
exercise bike they could recommend?

Good luck Jackie with your workout.

Ron