[access-uk] Re: Accessible real time bus information systems.

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 15:44:42 +0100

Hi Barry,

There's a D D A Timetable on the BBC Ouch! web site. If this is accurate, all public buses will be accessible by 2017, and coaches by 2020. I'd be interested to know more about this, but that's all I know at the moment.

Vince

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/news/dda/ddadates.shtml
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>