To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 8:46 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible diary software for students?

Hi Andy,
Thanks for this, but for some reason, when I go to the site and want to download a trial, the links to that aren't working. Also, there is the Delux version, which is $39, and then there's the Standard version, which is only $29, do you know if the standard version works well with JAWS as well? I'm also looking around for other stuff to try, yesterday I read about a program called Sunbird, made by the same people who make Firefox, I've downloaded it to test if it works with JAWS as well.
Ari